1. You have to do laundry every night or your whole house smells like a football player the next morning.
2. Mouthpieces disappear and get chewed up faster than socks get lost in the dryer.
3. Instead of listening for the pitter patter of little feet you listen for the clunky clunk of cleats.
4. You arrange everything around practice and games and your time is out the window.
5. You hear about every hit they make but you hear more about the little bruise that is barley big enough to see.
6. You remember the score to the football game that was played before the Alabama game better than you do the Bama score.
7. You are chanting the cheers from both of the games all week in your head. Just like one of those songs that you hear and you just can't get it out of your head(Let's get a little bit....oops there I go again).
8. You have discovered the magic of getting stains out of white football pants
without questioning how they got there since you never saw the player hit the
9. You wear your son's t-shirt to show support for the team even though he thought he hid them all from you.
10. AND IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY WIN OR LOSE, PLAY OR SIT THE BENCH....YOU STILL CHEER THEM ON, YELL THEIR NAME AND BRAG AS MUCH AS THE STAR QB'S MOM!!!!!
GO STAMPEDE!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!!!!!!