Wednesday, May 4, 2011

My city and state are hurting! :-(



It has been a long week here in Alabama. A week ago today tornados took away our normal lives. The boys and I are ok. We were less than one block from some of the major damage. I just can't believe how lucky we are. I know it has been a long time since I have written but I feel like I need to ask my blogging family for help for my town and my state. There are many ways you can help, but the biggest thing is you can pray for my city. We are heartbroken, but I will say this I am proud of the response and the attitude during all of this.

If you would like to help, you can go to numerous places to see what is needed. I will try to list a few here.

www.recovertuscaloosa.com

On Facebook:
Help Tuscaloosa
98 TXT
North Alabama

If you need anymore information, just message me and thank you for your prayers and thoughts.

1 comment:

Ann said...

WOW!!!!!! Soooo sorry for your city's losses! I did not realize how close you were...praying for your city and your friends and family!! XO